In the history of faucet in the world, we examined the early valves and the root of the word faucet (valves). Except for the evidence that suggests the possibility of making and using faucet in ancient Iran before 1340 , there is no official evidence to support this. It is noteworthy that a number of industry pioneers in Iran saw the production of faucets in faucet manufacturers in the years 1310 and 1320, though they do not remember the name of these manufacturers.
What is the best faucet brand?
Why is it so important to identify and choose the best brand of home faucet? The usual process of living without drinking water disrupts all aspects of life, so is it that we use extensively in our home during the day and night? Apart from the proper plumbing system, the purchase of the highest quality brand of sanitary faucet is essential, as the goal is to invest heavily in the beauty and functionality of home faucet. Here we review the best brand of Iranian and foreign faucet .
There is a lot of manufacture in the world that they build all kind of faucets, Here is the best brand in Iran and Other countries:
The best brand of faucet in Iran
- Ghahreman faucet : This internationally renowned brand with 35 years of experience in producing sanitary faucet , has established itself as one of the leading companies in the production and design of home faucet (bath, toilet and kitchen), hospital, classic, electronic faucet and flash tanks. Along with trained and specialized forces, the Ghahreman brand also utilizes the finest industrial machinery to produce its products. Throughout all these years, the company has been able to raise its international standards to the point where it can compete with other major global brands. Today, much of the Ghahreman brand’s products are exported to over 30 different countries around the world. Champion Valves has 5 years warranty and 15 years after-sales service.
- Shoder faucet : Shoder faucet are a leading manufacturer of quality faucet and innovative design. The company was founded in 1370 and through all these years with strong management team and trained staff, has been able to become an important hub in the market of valves and kitchen equipment by producing quality products and innovative design according to the global methods. At present, according to the international standards and ISO 9001 quality assurance system, the goals of Shoder faucet are to satisfy customers and ensure the provision of products with appropriate after-sales service. Shoder faucet have 5 years warranty and 10 years after-sales service.
- Rasan faucet : Rasan faucet Company has been able to have a large share of this market through the use of experienced managers and forces and strategic and long-term planning to develop and produce the best hygienic valves in fantasy, leverage and classic types. To achieve these achievements today, the company has prioritized its goals and faucet based on customer-centric values. Rasan faucet have 2 years warranty for lever valves and consumables (cartridges) and 5 years body warranty.
- KWC faucet: Currently, the KWC brand has become one of the largest building faucet manufacturers in the country. The company designs and manufactures products such as kitchen faucet, bathroom faucet, toilets, smart faucet, built-in faucet, colored faucet and related accessories. Lever faucet have 5 years and electric and eye faucet have 2 years warranty and 5 years after-sales service.
- Akhawan faucet: With the creation of large factories, the Akhawan became a major hub in the production of sanitary faucet , so that it occupied an important part of the kitchen appliance market. The use of the latest technologies in the production of related products has made the Akhawan distinct from other brands in the market. The company’s products include: types of sinks, types of stainless steel oven steel and glass, types of gas and electric ovens, types of kitchen hood and construction faucet. The Akhawan faucet have a 5 year warranty.
And among the best foreign brands are the following:
- THG Paris (french faucet manufacturers)
- Moen (American faucet manufacturers)
- Kohler (German faucet manufacturers)
- Delta (American faucet manufacturers)
- Kraus (German faucet manufacturers)
What is the best brand of bathroom faucets?
- Best Iranian faucet for Bathroom and Kitchen
The construction faucet are designed to
distribute water in different environments, each suitable for a particular
location (Indoor faucet and outdoor faucet manufacturers).Currently the general
use and types of construction faucet are as follows.
- Dishwashing faucet :
Kitchen faucet is always one of the most used in the kitchen and even in
the home, which is used for a variety of tasks such as cooking, washing
dishes and snacks. That is why it is important to choose a quality and
durable type of sink. One of the models of these faucet which has been
popularized in recent years for ease of use is the lever type.
- Toilet faucet and face wash faucet : Bathroom faucet are one of the most important
factors in proper appearance and health. Today luxury and fancy models of
these items are available in the market that can be selected depending on
the use for home or office. One of the popular models of face wash
faucets, especially in public places such as the workplace, can be the
touch faucet that can help maintain greater hygiene in these areas.
- Bathroom Shower faucet: The various parts of the shower faucet include shower
head and shower faucet which are made in various models. Careful selection
of quality bathroom faucets can guarantee a pleasant shower after a stressful
work day or a refreshing start. Bathroom shower valves are usually water
pressure adjustable and come in a variety of sizes and shapes, such as
telephone showers or light showers, which can be customized to suit family
Today many factories compete in designing and
manufacturing various types of faucet . The best shower brands list of Iranian
and foreign faucet include: gahraman.kwc
What is UPC faucet?
What is the UPC and cUPC
mark on my faucet? The Uniform Plumbing Code™ (UPC™) and Canadian Uniform
Plumbing Code™ (cUPC™) are designated as the American and Canadian national
standards, respectively. … Ferness faucets are UPC/cUPC certified meaning they
have been tested for safe use.
Various types of faucets in the market
Identifying your faucet type is an essential
first step before any repair. This tutorial will give you an overview of the
four most common types of faucets used in the home:
The first three (ball, disc, and cartridge) are
all types of “washerless faucets” since they do not use rubber or
neoprene washers. The latter (compression) is very much like your basic washer
faucet. Take a look at each type and gain an overview of how they work and how they’re
- Ball faucets are very common in kitchen sinks and were
the first type of washerless faucet. They are identifiable by their single
handle that moves over a rounded ball-shaped cap right above the base of
the faucet spout. The ball faucet has a single handle that controls a
special plastic or metal ball inside the faucet body. This ball has
chambers or slots in it, along with rubber O-rings and spring-loaded
rubber seals. Depending on the ball’s position, the ball/lever assembly
controls the flow and mixing temperature of the water coming out of the
faucet. Because of the number of parts which make up this type of faucet,
ball faucets tend to leak more than other washerless faucets such as the
cartridge faucet or disc faucet.
- Ceramic disk faucets are the latest development in
modern faucet technology. They are identifiable by their single lever over
a wide cylindrical body. The disk faucet mixes hot and cold water inside a
mixing chamber called a pressure balance cartridge. Two ceramic disks at
the bottom of the chamber will raise and lower to control the volume of
water flow. The temperature is controlled by a side-to-side rotation of
the handle. These faucets are high quality, very reliable, and do not need
repair very often.
- Double-handle cartridge faucets look almost
indistinguishable from a compression washer faucet. However, you can tell
the difference by how the handles feel when used. A compression faucet
requires you to tighten down (compress) the washer to close the water flow.
With a cartridge faucet, the action is smooth and consistent. With a half
turn, the handle goes from the off to the on position. The faucet turns
off without added pressure being required as with a compression faucet.
- Compression washers have been around since the
beginning of on-demand indoor plumbing. They are found in older homes, and
updated versions are often found used in utility sinks in newer homes to
this day. These faucets are typically the least expensive but are most
prone to leaks and maintenance. Compression washer faucets are
identifiable by their separate hot and cold water handles and their action
requiring you to tighten the handles down to close off the water flow.
These faucets work by using a compression stem, which is a type of glorified
screw with a washer at the end of it pressing against a valve seat.
Another type of faucet are brass faucet ، For example, Samine brass faucet manufacturers with over 5 years of experience, is the first manufacturer of construction and industrial brass valves in Iran and it has the widest production and diversification facilities in the Middle East. Keeping the high quality of the product that has always been at the heart of the company’s goals, It has given the company the highest ratings in the country.
But about kitchen faucet brands to avoid ,which brand ? We are looking for single hole faucets at Lowe or Home Depot and are wondering if there are any brands to avoid. So far we have seen Price Pfister, Moen, Kohler, and Delta faucets that match our needs. All of these models have a spray nozzle that pulls out and a single handle for controlling water flow. Is there one brand we should just stay away from? We are going with the stainless finish this time. The last one we had was a Price Pfister in an oil rub finish. It worked well but the lime crust showed up rather quickly with our hard water and the dark finish. We have Moens in our bathrooms and have never had trouble with them.
Which brands are more famous in the world?
When you’re looking for new faucets, there is
much to consider, with style being only one of the many aspects. Another
crucial aspect is whether the new faucet will work with your current plumbing
setup. Here we can help you select the best Kitchen and bathroom faucet brands ratings from the world’s leading
- Belle Foret (made in French)
- Kohler (made in America)
- Delta (made in America)
- Danze (made in North America)
- Lacava (made in Italia)
- KWC (made in Swiss)
- Grohe (made in Germany)
- Graff (made in America)
- Franke (made in Swiss)
- Eurostream (made in Canada)
- Eljer (made in America)
- Dornbracht (made in Germany)
- Cifial (made in Portugal)
- Chicago Faucets (made in America)
- California Faucets (made in America)
- Brizo (made in America)
- BLANCO (made in Germany)
- Artisan (Made in Asia)
- Aquabrass (made in Italia)
- American Standard (made in America)
Is it profitable to buy faucets from Iran?
The quality and price of the faucet depend on the weight, the type of material used, and buyers should pay attention to the fact that purchasing poor quality faucet in addition to numerous replacements can damage the building and bring water to the foundations. Buyers should avoid buying foreign products as much as possible because there are not many parts inside these faucet in the country. If it is also necessary for these entities to purchase foreign goods, they must be well informed of the history of the faucet importing or producing company before purchasing it, obtain knowledge of its after-sales service and then make a purchase. Internal faucet are also cheaper than foreign faucet, so buying Iranian faucet is more profitable.
Faucet Manufacturing process 2019
faucet are usually manufactured in three main stages: casting, machining, polishing, plating and assembly. The raw material used in casting and faucet is brass metal.
It is used in the health faucet industry for its resistance to oxidation. The brass alloy known as brass yellow is resistant to opacity and stain. Copper inside the brass gives it germicidal properties.
Casting consists of 3 types of sand molds and Die casting templates and Special templates.. Sand casting is the same as traditional casting, in which disposable molds are made of sand, and after pouring molten material and cooling by removing the sand, the desired product is obtained. Die casting is more commonly used for the production of aluminum parts and zinc alloys. Casting using special die casting is one of the best and highest quality casting methods that high quality and high quality faucet are made from. The mold is usually heated before pouring, and the mold temperature must always be controlled to produce the best casting parts. Other advantages of this method include good dimensional accuracy, good finished surface, high metallurgical quality of the parts produced and low casting defects.
Machining is the shaping of a part of the casting stage by cutting and Shaving with machine tools. In machining parts, milling machines, milling machines, drills, milling machines and simple drills are used.
Self-polishing has two stages, sanding and polishing. In the grinding process, the machined surface is abraded by abrasive tapes to smooth and smooth the work surfaces and roughness. The polishing surface is then polished and polished with polishing waxes to prepare for the plating stage.
Electroplating process has three parts: preparation parts, Nickel plating and hot plating.
At the assembly stage, lever sanitary faucet are installed on the faucet after controlling the appearance of the plated piece of mainly European cartridges. Afterwards, the pressure test is carried out under pressure of 5 atmospheres as per standard. After the test stage the faucet are dried and cleaned and then segmented and ready for delivery to the consumer. The best time to install faucet is after all the construction and installation of sinks, cabinets and sanitary ware.
How to design a luxury faucet?
In bathroom design, ceramics, faucet and other accessories are key components for a large bathtub area and can be a great option for bathrooms in the bedroom. A great idea for young families. Choosing a new and modern faucet can be a good start to change for changing the interior design of the kitchen or bathroom. In new and luxurious design of the faucets, you will see examples that have been illuminated or gilded. Faucets with LED lights are perfect for upgrading your bathroom interior.
Which type of faucet are luxury?
Luxury faucet have a higher build quality as well as appearance and design than conventional faucet. The quality of materials used is much higher and therefore longer lasting. Most of these faucet are designed by well-known designers and manufactured by reputable global brands. This type of faucets are luxury for bathroom and kitchen: Gessi, Kohler, Roca, Justime, Firitalia, Webert.